The 13TW5-3 13.5" subwoofer handles up to 600 watts RMS with a 2.5-inch mounting depth that makes it ideal for tight spaces. The cast-alloy frame provides a rock-solid platform for the mica-filled polypropylene cone and its resilient Santoprene™ rubber surround — you'll enjoy consistent, full-bodied bass output that won't distort under heavy excursion.
JL Audio 13TW5-3 Thin Car Subwoofer
- 13.5" 3-ohm subwoofer
- radical shallow-mount design with extremely small airspace requirements
- mica-filled polypropylene cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- cast alloy basket
- top-mount depth: 2-1/2"
- power range: 100-600 watts RMS
- peak power handling: 1,200 watts
- frequency response: 20-200 Hz
- sensitivity: 85.87 dB
- sealed box volume: 0.8 cubic feet
- warranty: 1 year